Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Interior extends the work on identification documents until this date

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ministry - The Ministry of Interior extends the work on identification documents until this date Empty The Ministry of Interior extends the work on identification documents until this date

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:14 am

The Ministry of Interior extends the work on identification documents until this date

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (February 19, 2024), the Ministry of Interior decided to extend the work of identification documents until next April 1.
    The spokesman for the Interior and the Security Media Cell, Brigadier General Miqdad Miri, said in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, “With the aim of making more room for honorable citizens, the Ministry of Interior has decided to extend the work on identification documents until 4/1/2024.”
    He stressed, "The work of the national card departments in Baghdad and the governorates continues to provide the best services to visitors and reduce the burden on them."
    The Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, announced on (December 28, 2023) that the Ministry had set the date of next March 1 of the current year, as the date for approving the national card, the only official document, and directed the concerned departments to prepare for the large numbers expected to be reviewed to obtain this card.

Views 59
    Added 02/19/2024 - 9:00 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 am