Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian criticizes the weakness of Iraqi foreign policy towards Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian criticizes the weakness of Iraqi foreign policy towards Türkiye Empty A parliamentarian criticizes the weakness of Iraqi foreign policy towards Türkiye

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentarian criticizes the weakness of Iraqi foreign policy towards Türkiye[/size]
    • Today 13:02

• 1 Shares

Information / Exclusive
    Member of the House of Representatives, Kazem Al-Touki, criticized today, Friday, the continued weakness of foreign policy against the violations committed by Turkey.
    Al-Touki said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, “Iraqi diplomatic weakness caused the country to be late in completing many files, as one of the forms of this weakness is the Iraqi foreign policy’s dealings with Turkey, which continues to bargain with Iraq on many outstanding issues.”
    He promised, "The dispersion of the Iraqi internal decision and the lack of a unified political opinion is the loophole that Turkey exploits against Iraq."
    He continued, "All the delegations that went to negotiate with Turkey did not reach effective solutions regarding the outstanding issues with Ankara."
    He stressed the need to "put an end to the weakness of foreign policy against the violations committed by Turkey."
    Turkey continues numerous violations against the country by cutting off Iraq's water shares, as well as the military incursion of its forces into Iraqi territory in the north. Ended 25/day

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 am