Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the participation of many companies and scientific offices, Baghdad Al-Karkh Health Department

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the participation of many companies and scientific offices, Baghdad Al-Karkh Health Department  Empty With the participation of many companies and scientific offices, Baghdad Al-Karkh Health Department

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Mar 2024, 4:47 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]With the participation of many companies and scientific offices, Baghdad Al-Karkh Health Department holds the third annual scientific conference for early detection of congenital heart defects.[/size]

[size=45]Ahmed Abdel Sahib Karim[/size]
    [size=45]Under the patronage of the Minister of Health, Professor Dr. Saleh Al-Hasnawi, and under the supervision of the Director General of the Baghdad Al-Karkh Health Department, Dr. Wael Kamel Hamad Al-Kubaisi, the Al-Rahma Childhood Health Organization (NGO) held the third annual scientific conference for early detection of congenital heart defects, with the participation of a large number of companies and scientific offices in the halls of the Babylon Rotana Hotel, where it was presented. A large collection of medical devices and equipment and medicines from companies (Yildiz, Life Technology, URGEN Medical Advisory Laboratory, Advanced Genetic Tests, The Brotherhood of Humanity, BASKENT UNIVERSITY) to display the latest findings of international companies with devices for diagnosing and examining heart diseases.[/size]
    [size=45]The representative of Yildiz Company, Ms. Ayat Ali, stated that Yildiz Company is one of the largest companies in the field of providing advanced medical devices, medical services, medical materials and supplies, and we prepare and cooperate with many government and private hospitals.
    Karkh health media[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 5:32 am