Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Syria top the "least safe" Arab countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Syria top the "least safe" Arab countries Empty Iraq and Syria top the "least safe" Arab countries

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2024, 7:23 am

Iraq and Syria top the "least safe" Arab countries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-03-18 05:05
    Font

Shafaq News/ Iraq ranked second in the Arab world, and 11th globally out of 89 ranks on the list of “least safe countries” around the world, in the latest report published by the Global Terrorism Index issued by the Institute of Economics and Peace for the year 2024.
    The index placed 5 Arab countries in the category of the safest countries, led by Kuwait, Morocco, and Mauritania, along with Qatar and Oman, and gave them all a zero point. Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Vietnam came in the ranks that do not face any terrorist threats and are the safest around the world, and it also gave them a zero point.
    Syria ranked first in the Arab world and fifth in the world among the least safe around the world with 7,890 points, followed by Iraq in second place in the Arab world and 11th in the world for the least safe around the world with 7,078 points, while Burkina and Pakistan came after it. 
    On the other hand, the report said that deaths caused by terrorism in the world rose last year by 22 percent to reach 8,352 cases and are now at their highest level since 2017, although they are still 23 percent lower than they were at their peak in 2015.
    Excluding the events of October 7, deaths could have remained 5 percent lower.
    The report stated that the risk of further destabilization in the Middle East region as a result of the October 7 attacks remains high. There are fears that the scope of the conflict in Gaza will expand to other countries in the region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:01 am