Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance disburses the salaries of retirees and Labor launches social assistance for the month of Jun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance disburses the salaries of retirees and Labor launches social assistance for the month of Jun Empty Finance disburses the salaries of retirees and Labor launches social assistance for the month of Jun

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2024, 5:25 am

Finance disburses the salaries of retirees and Labor launches social assistance for the month of June

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-06-02 04:45
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Ministry of Finance announced today, Sunday, that its Accounting Department has begun financing the salaries of civilian and military retirees for the month of June.
    The Ministry stated in a statement today, “The procedures for raising salaries will be completed by the National Retirement Authority through Al-Rafidain and Al-Rasheed Banks on their electronic payment cards.

According to the statement, retirees (civilian and military) who receive text messages can visit bank branches or ATM outlets in Baghdad and the provinces to receive their salaries.

For its part, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced the launch of social assistance salaries for the current month of June for more than two million (118) thousand families, with a total amount amounting to more than (462) billion dinars.
    The head of the Social Protection Authority, Ahmed Al-Moussawi, explained in a statement today that the number of covered families headed by men reached more than one million (155) thousand families, with an amount amounting to more than (375) billion dinars.
    He added that the number of families headed by women reached more than (567) thousand families, amounting to more than (87) billion dinars, calling on families to review the disbursement outlets to receive their subsidies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:45 pm