Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani: The percentage of agricultural production increased during the era of the ninth for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani: The percentage of agricultural production increased during the era of the ninth for Empty Masrour Barzani: The percentage of agricultural production increased during the era of the ninth for

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jun 2024, 4:30 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masrour Barzani: The percentage of agricultural production increased during the era of the ninth formation from 1.5 percent to 10 percent[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    06-11-2024
    The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, explained that agricultural production increased during the era of the ninth government from 1.5% to 10%.[/size]
    [size=45]Masrour Barzani said in a post on the X platform, today, Tuesday, that the percentage of agricultural production rose from 1.5% to 10%.[/size]
    [size=45]Confirming that the ninth formation of the Kurdistan Regional Government “granted licenses to companies packing and producing eggs, yoghurt, milk, olive oil and a number of other products.”[/size]
    [size=45]According to the Prime Minister, the ninth government in the Kurdistan Region was able to “market pomegranates, apples and honey to all markets in the Arab Gulf countries.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:51 pm