Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korea's car production fell for the ninth consecutive year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korea's car production fell for the ninth consecutive year Empty South Korea's car production fell for the ninth consecutive year

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:59 am

South Korea's car production fell for the ninth consecutive year

South Korea's car production fell for the ninth consecutive year 17790

Economy News - Baghdad
    South Korea's auto production is expected to continue to decline for the ninth consecutive year in 2019 as domestic and global sales continue to fall, falling to less than 4 million units for the first time since 2009, data released by South Korea's Yonhap news agency showed.
    Consolidated sales of carmakers in South Korea in the first 10 months of this year reached 3.24 million units, down 0.7 percent from the same period a year earlier, according to the Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association.
    The figure is the lowest since 2009 when sales reached 79.2 million units in the wake of the global financial crisis.
    The sector's exports fell 0.3% year-on-year to 1.99 million units during the period, while domestic sales fell 1.2% to 1.25 million units.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 pm