Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance Committee clears its court of the issue of tampering with budget tables

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance Committee clears its court of the issue of tampering with budget tables Empty Parliamentary Finance Committee clears its court of the issue of tampering with budget tables

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance Committee clears its court of the issue of tampering with budget tables[/size]
    • Today 10:40

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Sunday, the Finance Committee of the House of Representatives cleared its courtroom of what is being raised in the file of tampering with the current year’s budget schedules.
    The Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Mazhar, told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The committee is far removed from the issue of tampering with the budget tables. It discussed the tables according to the CD that the government sent and then submitted it for a vote to the Presidency of the House of Representatives." 
    He added, "The government's raising of the issue of tampering with 2 trillion dinars in the budget tables, according to its claim, is very surprising."
    He explained, "If there is tampering with the budget tables, then the Speaker of the House of Representatives can be questioned."
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers sent a letter to the House of Representatives to inquire about the manipulation of the budget tables. The letter stated that “after examining the printed tables attached to the Parliament’s letter signed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives (acting), it became clear that there were fundamental differences in them compared to the copy sent by the Council of Ministers, contrary to the text of the aforementioned parliamentary decision.” End 25m

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:20 am