Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture plans to add one million acres to the next agricultural season

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture plans to add one million acres to the next agricultural season Empty The Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture plans to add one million acres to the next agricultural season

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Aug 2024, 5:15 am

The Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture plans to add one million acres to the next agricultural season

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Ministry of Agriculture announced today, Wednesday, its plan to add one million acres for the next agricultural season, while revealing the allocation of 830 billion dinars to purchase sprinklers.
    The ministry’s spokesman, Mohammed Al-Khazaali, said in a statement followed by “Al-Iqtisad News”, that “the size of the arable areas in Iraq is estimated at more than 27 million dunams in the various governorates of Iraq”, and he explained that “the area previously exceeded 50 million, but the conditions of water scarcity and climate change led to a reduction in the area.”
    He pointed out that "the winter plan for planting wheat crops was around 50 percent, and 12 and a half million dunums were planted within the agricultural plan. The ministry always takes into consideration expanding the use of lands."
    He added, "Last season, the ministry was able to cultivate 4 million acres of desert land using pivot sprinklers and groundwater."
    He pointed out that "the ministry has allocated more than 830 billion dinars to purchase approximately 12,000 sprinklers using modern irrigation technology," indicating that "it will be able to add an area of ​​one million dunums to agriculture to be used in the next season."

110 views
    Added 08/07/2024 - 5:31 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 9:46 pm