Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq discusses with Total France adding 1,000 megawatts to the national grid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq discusses with Total France adding 1,000 megawatts to the national grid Empty Iraq discusses with Total France adding 1,000 megawatts to the national grid

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Aug 2024, 4:51 am

Iraq discusses with Total France adding 1,000 megawatts to the national grid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Southern Electricity Production Directorate held a meeting with the French company Total to discuss the final stages of adding 1,000 megawatts to the national electricity grid.
    The media office of the Ministry of Electricity stated that "the Director General of the Electricity Production Company in the South, Mahdi Saleh Madhkur, held an extensive meeting with the French company Total, to discuss the necessary preparations to begin implementing the 1000 megawatt solar power generation station project in Basra Governorate in the Artawi area."
    He added, "The Director General urged, during the meeting he chaired with the implementing company, to accelerate the stages of implementing the project due to the importance of solar energy in diversifying renewable sources."
    He pointed out that "this trend is part of a broader vision of the Ministry of Electricity to increase production capacity throughout the country while maintaining environmental determinants, and meeting the growing need for energy demand."

106 views
    Added 08/24/2024 - 9:10 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 9:17 pm