Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After returning to Iran, Pezeshkian: We signed strategic plans with Iraq in travel and trade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After returning to Iran, Pezeshkian: We signed strategic plans with Iraq in travel and trade Empty After returning to Iran, Pezeshkian: We signed strategic plans with Iraq in travel and trade

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:43 am

After returning to Iran, Pezeshkian: We signed strategic plans with Iraq in travel and trade

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Follow-up
    Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian announced today, Friday, September 13, 2024, his most important discussions in Iraq after concluding his 3-day visit during which he toured five cities, most notably the capital, Baghdad.
    "14 memoranda of understanding were signed between Tehran and Baghdad, and strategic plans were signed regarding travel and movement between the two countries," Pezeshkian said in a press conference after concluding his official visit to Iraq and returning to Iran.
    He added, "We discussed with officials in the Kurdistan region the trade exchange files," noting that "the issue of improving markets at the common borders in Iraqi Kurdistan was discussed."
    "We also discussed the issue of travel between Islamic countries, and we visited the shrines of the pure imams in the holy city of Karbala," Bazeshkian continued.
    He referred to his "visit to the city of Basra and discussion of joint files, especially the railway line between Basra and Shalamcheh."
    Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian visited Iraq for three days, starting last Wednesday and ending today, Friday. His tour included Baghdad, Karbala, Najaf, Erbil, Sulaymaniyah and Basra.
    The visit witnessed the signing of 14 memoranda of understanding between the two countries in the fields of security, economy, trade and others.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:05 am