Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
duck2000
Neno
Diamond
wciappetta
8 posters

Saleh: 2016 year is ideal for the deletion of zeros

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Saleh: 2016 year is ideal for the deletion of zeros Empty Saleh: 2016 year is ideal for the deletion of zeros

Post by wciappetta Mon 01 Dec 2014, 2:02 pm

This article title is a tad misleading. Read what Saleh actually says ...When I first saw this i was like "are you kidding me?"

After a second look Saleh  actually says now is the right time for lifting zeros. It appears to me that the writer  mistypes the year because Salehs word say something completely different...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Details Group: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Published on Sunday, October 30 2 / November 2014 20:51 Written by: Sheikh Salem Hits: 128
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - likely economic advisor to the Prime Minister the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, to be 2016 years is ideal for the implementation of the project to delete the zeros, indicating that the stability of the security situation after the expulsion Daash guerrilla terrorist, will restore the recovery of the country's economy again.

Said Saleh's (IMN), said, "This project combines economic stability, security and stability, and the circumstances experienced by Iraq now is favorable for this project, because the process of deleting the zeros mean stability at all, and such a sensitive and important projects must combine them all efforts to achieve from the Iraqi Central Bank and the government and parliament. "

He continued that "the Iraqi currency stable, and unaffected by the military operations taking place in Iraq, the country's Annual Inflation is 2%, and this is at least in the history of Iraq, therefore, a strong, stable and low price of the Iraqi dinar, as well as the free import."

It is noteworthy that the project to delete the zeros was supposed to be carried out since 2013, but the security conditions and the economic situation is stable prevented it.                                                                                       

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Saleh: 2016 year is ideal for the deletion of zeros Empty Re: Saleh: 2016 year is ideal for the deletion of zeros

Post by Diamond Mon 01 Dec 2014, 2:18 pm

wouldn't make sense to wait if annual inflation is 2%
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Saleh: 2016 year is ideal for the deletion of zeros Empty Re: Saleh: 2016 year is ideal for the deletion of zeros

Post by Neno Mon 01 Dec 2014, 3:26 pm

No Bull!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 5:30 pm

because the process of deleting the zeros mean stability at all,

this should read for all!! bad translation
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 6:48 pm

I know, when I saw that I thought what rock did he crawl out from under with that 2016 date and they are facing bankruptcy in Iraq if they don't do something quick. Makes no sense a'tall. Thank you for the de-ciphering....ward.
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 01 Dec 2014, 8:28 pm

Sounds good to me, I'm glad to be part of that ALL.  duck
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Tue 02 Dec 2014, 10:50 am

yeah this sounds really good, can only hope it stays on track this time...
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Tue 02 Dec 2014, 1:34 pm

Agree with citex.

Go deleting!

a

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:56 am