Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Saleh: the deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: the deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire)  Empty Saleh: the deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire)

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2013, 10:41 am

Saleh: the deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire)

| on 8/6/2013 | Author Isa Darraji | readings |

Electronic integrity

The Deputy former central bank governor, on Tuesday, to begin the process of deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire), indicating that the deletion of zeros should be left to the appropriate time.

And the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the deletion of three zeros from the currency means deleting three mattresses accounting records of the Republic of Iraq, he said, adding that the decision to delete the zeros in the coming year is very dangerous and playing with fire, and you must leave this place for a good time.

And that we need to reform the system of currency management and accounting system in the country in general, and that it can not start with only one year of new financial, but the question is that next year (2014) are eligible for this change, and whether the general political situation formatted so, pointing out that project to delete the zeros is a project for the reform of the cash management, and held on the severe monetary policy stability.

He noted the benefit that there are many positive factors encouraging to reform the system of currency management, which affected residues stage inflation and economic downturn suffered by the country, adding that the issue of deletion of zeros does not mean a change in the form of currency, but also is a change of the economic system in the country in general.

He added that the process of deletion of zeros does not cause a change in the fields or monetary obligations, nor a change in the origin of wealth or income, but they changed the issue of cracking figures in the accounting system of Iraq, today the issue of cracking the figures are very difficult, and that the accounting errors in the state, banks and private companies too many Because of this issue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    dennisalexander1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Saleh: the deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire)  Empty Re: Saleh: the deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire)

Post by dennisalexander1 Tue 06 Aug 2013, 10:48 am

so this moron is trying to say that even next year the deletion of the three zeros would not be appropiate....because more work needed....he forgot that he and shabibi had PLENTY of time to do the work....he was busy with transfering the money where it should not?????......or he is affraid that he can not benefit anymore from stealing the money once the zero process is done?????...it would close the door for him.....?  he knows how to benefit now ...he was part of the higher thieves crowd.....makes me throw up...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Saleh: the deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire)  Empty Re: Saleh: the deletion of zeros early next year (playing with fire)

Post by Neno Tue 06 Aug 2013, 10:55 am

Good comment dennisalexander1, plus, he is formal deputy and I am sure Turki is laughing...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 1:46 am