Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi oil approaches $80 per barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi oil approaches $80 per barrel Empty Iraqi oil approaches $80 per barrel

Post by Rocky Today at 4:57 am

Iraqi oil approaches $80 per barrel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Iraqi oil prices rose on Wednesday, the second day of trading this week for futures contracts, to a new level near $80 per barrel, while Brent and Texas crude prices fell compared to yesterday.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to data reviewed by Baghdad Today, Basra Heavy crude oil recorded $74.78 per barrel during today's trading, while the average recorded $77.98 per barrel, with a change rate of +0.52 and +0.72, respectively.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The data also showed a decline in global crude prices, with British Brent crude recording $77.73, while US West Texas Intermediate crude recorded $74.05 per barrel, by +1.17 and +1.16.[/rtl]

Views 63
    Added 2024/10/09 - 8:58 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 09 Oct 2024, 2:31 pm