Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance calls for a loan from the International Monetary Fund to avoid crisis

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Parliamentary Finance calls for a loan from the International Monetary Fund to avoid crisis Empty Parliamentary Finance calls for a loan from the International Monetary Fund to avoid crisis

Post by Bama Diva Fri 10 Apr 2015, 5:54 pm

[rtl] 10July 2015 | 09:58 [/rtl]

Parliamentary Finance calls for a loan from the International Monetary Fund to avoid crisis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / .. emphasized the parliamentary finance committee member Ahmed Sarhan, on Friday, on the need to exploit Iraq's membership in the International Monetary Sndon through the provision of a loan to cope with the financial crisis that the war against the cost of regulation Daash and lower oil prices.[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the committee told the "eye Iraq News", the "necessity requires that progresses Iraq at the request of the International Monetary help to prevent major economic crisis," noting the right of the country as a member of the International Fund to borrow from it when needed. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Sarhan said that "the amount could put the country in a new repayment crisis, but the best thing that can be used in the waiting rise in oil prices for the adoption of the Iraqi economy significantly him."[/rtl]

[rtl]It is worth mentioning that the financial considering the possibility of borrowing after parliament approved a budget of $ 119 trillion dinars, and is expected to reach the fiscal deficit of about 25 trillion for the 2015 budget. Finished / 8[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:07 pm