Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi, the head of the Chaldean Church: Christians Thoroughbred part of the country and try to make

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi, the head of the Chaldean Church: Christians Thoroughbred part of the country and try to make  Empty Abadi, the head of the Chaldean Church: Christians Thoroughbred part of the country and try to make

Post by day dreamer Sun 12 Apr 2015, 11:13 pm

Abadi, the head of the Chaldean Church: Christians Thoroughbred part of the country and try to make them feel safe
    [ltr]BAGHDAD /  04/13/2015 - 23:17 |[/ltr]

[ltr]
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, received in his office on Saturday, Patriarch Raphael Louis Sako head of the Chaldean Church and his accompanying delegation,

Stressing that Christians integral part of the country.  A statement by the Office of Abadi quoted by the agency {Euphrates News} "The meeting during which they discussed the security and political situation taking place in the country and the situation of Christians and victories achieved on Daash reforms conducted by the Prime Minister in a number of sectors." Abadi said that "Christians Thoroughbred part of the country and try to feel safe in their own country and we welcome their return and the return of competencies to Iraq."  The statement said that "the Patriarch Sacco praised the orientations of the Prime Minister and the government and his reform of the functioning of Iraq to safety in addition to his blessing achieved victories against terrorism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:39 pm