Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Patron of the Chaldean Church renewed his criticism of the law and national card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Patron of the Chaldean Church renewed his criticism of the law and national card Empty Patron of the Chaldean Church renewed his criticism of the law and national card

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2017, 1:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Patron of the Chaldean Church renewed his criticism of the law and national card

 Kirkuk / long-Presse 

New patriarch of the Chaldeans in Iraq and the world , Louis Raphael I Sako, on Saturday, calling for the establishment of a "sovereign real civil state" guarantees the rights of all Iraqis. 
    He called on the Iraqi government and religious authorities to embrace the attention of Christians and the prohibition of non - humanitarian and non - national practices aimed at them and pushes them to emigrate. 
    Said Patriarch Sacco, in a message marking the year solutions Gregorian new in 2017, received a (long - Presse) a copy of them, "I go to all Iraqis Valentines dawn of the New Year 2017 , wishing them a year 's blessing, and the year of peace and stability, in ES and harmony, a year without terrorism and Conquer does not displace, and be our true civil state with strong guarantees of full citizenship for all, a sovereign country rejects any foreign interference in its internal affairs, the state keeps the pluralism and diversity and rebuild what was destroyed so that people can return to their homes and their towns. " 
    He said the patriarch of the Chaldeans, that "Christians lived in this land before the advent of Islam and they had a significant presence and participation of the Arab and Islamic civilization , " adding that "Christians have lived relations of friendship and brotherhood strong and peace with their Muslim brothers and we hope that this friendship, brotherhood and trust again come back." He called Sacco, the Iraqi government and religious authorities, to "embrace the attention of Christians and the prohibition of all forms of non - humanitarian and non - national practices aimed at them and pushes them to emigrate." 
    The new patriarch Sacco, criticized " the single card and coerce Christians minors to convert to Islam at the publicity one of their parents converted to Islam, and the marginalization of Christians in employment, letters of some imams against them and cases of intimidation and murder that Ttoulhm and the acquisition of their homes and their property , " noting that " the celebration of the new year saw a beautiful gesture through initiatives set up Christmas trees and media coverage of religious ceremonies in churches and keenness of religious, governmental and civil to send holiday greeting cards references. " 
    He concluded the patriarch of the Chaldeans in Iraq and the world, certainly the "commitment of the Chaldean Christians and the Church of our country and shared our brothers to contribute to the achievement of peace and the consolidation of social relations and work for the good of all, especially the Christians have a lot to be presented to their country." 
    He was the patriarch of the Chaldeans in Iraq and the world , Louis Raphael I Sako, he said in ( the 18th of November 2016), that Iraq 's need for "genuine reconciliation" civilian state, out of the "Dilemma" current, appealing to the EU countries because holds the reconstruction of towns devastated by Daesh to encourage people displaced communities to return to it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 10:22 am