Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
lonelyintexas
noced71
day dreamer
Lobo
Neno
weslin3
wciappetta
11 posters

Central bank: we have reduced the dollar to 1317 dinars

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central bank: we have reduced the dollar to 1317 dinars - Page 4 Empty Central bank: we have reduced the dollar to 1317 dinars

Post by wciappetta Thu 18 Jun 2015, 6:30 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Author: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on: June 18, 2015In: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Views: 69 views
    BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - a member of the administrative board of the Central Bank of Iraq Majid picture said that the dollar cut to 1317 dinars after a series of measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq to meet the banking needs of hard currency.

He pointed to the picture (IMN) that "the Iraqi Central Bank yesterday sold about $ 235 million, and today $ 203 million, under a plan adopted to meet the needs of the Iraqi banks in order to reduce the price of the dollar."

Suri said that "the measures that have been applied since yesterday reduced per dollar from 1420 to 1317 dinars," adding that "the central bank measures to sell the currency will continue to secure the needs of the banks next week."

Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday, met all the demands of the market and, without exception, through the sale of more than $ 203 million.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central bank: we have reduced the dollar to 1317 dinars - Page 4 Empty Re: Central bank: we have reduced the dollar to 1317 dinars

Post by wciappetta Sun 21 Jun 2015, 9:44 pm

Well glory to Jesus...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Lobo
    Lobo

Central bank: we have reduced the dollar to 1317 dinars - Page 4 Empty Re: Central bank: we have reduced the dollar to 1317 dinars

Post by Lobo Sun 21 Jun 2015, 9:55 pm

Yes Lord, Thank you
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:32 am

This place is really great!!!!

I've been suffering from 'no internet' withdrawal symptoms for 5 days  and I come home 
    to good news. bounce

Maybe I won't have to wait 10 years for this RV .... not holding breath yet ..... but still a-hanging on.

And the Maintenance men work on Sundays.  How about that!
    Not like the 'olden days' when you had to box up your computer and take it into the shop and 
    they kept it for a week ..... sometimes more.  Yuk!

Life is good.

Cheers, 

A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:57 am