Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament legislation intended to protect the financial deposits in the banking law

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament legislation intended to protect the financial deposits in the banking law  Empty Parliament legislation intended to protect the financial deposits in the banking law

Post by lonelyintexas Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:05 am

Parliament legislation intended to protect the financial deposits in the banking law

03/11/2015
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the parliamentary finance committee, its intention to submit a draft to protect the financial deposit law in banks to the presidency of the parliament for discussion and vote. 

A member of the committee MP Jabbar al-Abadi told / JD /: "The Finance Committee completed the discussion of the protection of the financial deposit law It will submits it to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives for the purpose of reading to read the first and second and then vote on it, "likely" to vote during the next few days. 

"He added that" this law is one of the important laws which will encourage citizens and owners of capital to bid farewell to their money in banks, which will create an economic movement large in the country on the grounds that the law will provide the necessary funds on deposit protection and protected from loss, "./ ended / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Now this is what I'm talking about. This is a big step.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament legislation intended to protect the financial deposits in the banking law  Empty Re: Parliament legislation intended to protect the financial deposits in the banking law

Post by wciappetta Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:26 am

I'll wager that was also a condition for IMF loans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 am