Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Advocacy: call to cancel all non-essential Alaivadat officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Advocacy: call to cancel all non-essential Alaivadat officials Empty Parliamentary Advocacy: call to cancel all non-essential Alaivadat officials

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Feb 2016, 9:00 am

[size=32]Parliamentary Advocacy: call to cancel all non-essential Alaivadat officials

February 5, 2016
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nur News / Baghdad

, Called on Prime call bloc, MP Khalaf Abdul Samad Khalaf, the Iraqi government on Friday to cancel Alaivadat unnecessary for officials and staff.

The head of the bloc said in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of it, "We call on the Minister and Chairman of the House of Representatives to cancel Alaivadat is necessary to cushion ministers and members of the House of Representatives and staff, which cost the state big money."

He stressed that "at the same time the need to bring in experts to Iraq in order to give the necessary lectures and courses for employees not to be sent delegations that cost the state a lot of money, which is desperately in need out of the financial crisis."

He said Abdul Samad said "it is necessary that the state is committed to a policy of austerity and not wasting money in this way is the first that the money go to the arming of the popular crowd forces and the Iraqi army does not have to go things are unnecessary."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:59 am