Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security and defense for "Light": call up border crossings and director of officials f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security and defense for "Light": call up border crossings and director of officials f Empty Parliamentary security and defense for "Light": call up border crossings and director of officials f

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Mar 2017, 3:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary security and defense for "Light": call up border crossings and director of officials for checkpoints on corruption

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed a member of the security and defense committee MP Majid Ghraoui that the security committee brought detailed information operations corruption in the border Almnavd and money they take from truckers illegally to the ministers of defense and interior New noting that the prime minister is fully aware of what is happening in this file.
    According to the deputy in a statement the "Nur News" that "the coming stage will witness tough measures in case of survival of corruption in some security checkpoints experiencing cases of extortion and theft."
    And the deputy that "the Finance Committees and the defense in the process of calling the director of border crossings and those responsible for security checkpoints at the main entrances to the capital on the verification of the information that the existence of corrupted files in the process of entry of goods
    He called to "provide all those involved to take money from citizens without legal justification and hold negligent and bring them to justice to receive the just punishment."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:02 am