Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The recommendations of the peaceful coexistence conference of the post-Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The recommendations    of the peaceful coexistence conference of the post-Daash Empty The recommendations of the peaceful coexistence conference of the post-Daash

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The recommendations

of the peaceful coexistence conference of the post-Daash
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    announced Chairman of the Committee of Religious Endowments and Religious Affairs in Parliament MP Azim and Healing, on Saturday, for holding Conference: peaceful coexistence in Baghdad, among the conference will come out with recommendations of interest to the Iraqis and include how to work for the post-regulation Daash. He and Healing at a press conference held by the House of Representatives I followed "Baghdad news", said that "the Committee of religious Endowments and religious Affairs will be held today, the Conference of peaceful coexistence in Iraq," noting that "the calls directed to more than 500 political figures and all the ministers and a large number of clerics and provincial councils in addition to representatives of the religious components in the country and the three presidencies to attend the conference. " He and Healing" We have had meetings with the leaders of the popular crowd and the judiciary and the security forces have everyone welcomed this conference and expressed their full support for the efforts made ​​and the recommendations that will come out of it, "adding that" the conference will come out with recommendations of interest to the Iraqis and include how to work the stage post Daash and establish an atmosphere societal stable away from revenge and violence and reactions. " he added that" the conference will be the beginning of a starting point for clans in Iraq and is moving towards building and conflict resolution through peaceful means, "pointing out that" there is who is the beneficiary of the crisis between the identities and sectarian strife and national and ethnic in Iraq. " He and Healing" this conflict if continued would lead to tear the country and fragmented efforts and publishes backwardness in all fields and make him a follower of non-Mahdora interests. " the President of the Committee of religious Endowments and religious Affairs Deputy Abdel Azim and Healing, the intention of the committee to hold a conference at the end of this month to introduce the protection of cohabitation law peaceful and the prohibition of extremism in the country, pointing out that this law will include clauses for punitive threatened for this coexistence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:53 am