Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki speaks publicly second page to post Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki speaks publicly second page to post Daash Empty Maliki speaks publicly second page to post Daash

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Feb 2016, 2:36 am

[size=32]Maliki speaks publicly second page to post Daash[/size]

9:09:13 23/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News new First Vice President Nuri Kamal al-Maliki of the division of Iraq into the plan comes after the end of regulation Daash which still controls parts of the country.According to a statement issued by the Information Office of the owners, said last met at his office today and a delegation from the tribes of Anbar province, noting that "during the meeting, research in the conditions of the province after it has been cleared of terrorist gangs and the role of tribes in support of the security forces and to contribute to the return of displaced families." the statement quoted Maliki as saying that "the tribes always been the key factor in the maintain the unity of the country. " He warned" enemies schemes aimed at dividing Iraq through agendas that are being planned to be the second stage and page after Daash stage, stressing "the need to rise the voice of everyone to reject these evil attempts and addressed aggressively."He called al-Maliki " support the families of the province of those who stood against terrorist gangs and provided support and support to the people of the popular crowd and the armed forces ", also called" state institutions to create all favorable conditions for the return of the displaced to their areas. " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:43 pm