Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aram Sheikh calls for politicians to use force and to strengthen the position of peaceful coexistenc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aram Sheikh calls for politicians to use force and to strengthen the position of peaceful coexistenc Empty Aram Sheikh calls for politicians to use force and to strengthen the position of peaceful coexistenc

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:30 am

[ltr]Aram Sheikh calls for politicians to use force and to strengthen the position of peaceful coexistence[/ltr]

Since 02.07.2016 at 11:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Deputy Speaker of the Parliament of Syria, Sheikh Mohammed, on Sunday, that the exodus of the families of the western provinces to the south is the proof of the existence of peaceful coexistence in Iraq, calling on politicians to abuse of office and authority and power and applied fairly and on the basis of brotherhood to strengthen the power of this principle.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sheikh Mohammed said, in a speech during the protection of peaceful coexistence conference held today in the parliament and attended / balances News /, "It must all community classes of politicians and MPs faith in the principle of peaceful coexistence between segments of Iraqi society."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "this principle is applied and all within Iraqi society, Vensouh the people of Anbar and Fallujah, Karbala, Najaf and Basra are evidence of peaceful coexistence within the Iraqi individual, as well as enrollment."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "all the parliamentarians dealt with on the basis of all the brothers and an important representation of the Iraqi people", calling for "the use of force and influence and power to support the principle of peaceful coexistence between us to serve the nation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Held Sunday morning to support peaceful co-existence and renounce hatred conference at the headquarters of the Iraqi Council of Representatives. Ended 42[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:53 am