Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Farouk accomplish fence industrial city by 61%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Farouk accomplish fence industrial city by 61% Empty General Farouk accomplish fence industrial city by 61%

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] General Farouk accomplish fence industrial city by 61%
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Tuesday 02.09.2016 0:26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    continued its general Faruq Construction Contracting Company, one of the formations and the Ministry Alaamarwalescan public and municipalities, progress in fencing economic industrial city project in (NAHRAWAN). This is a project of vital projects and economically important, prompting general manager Farouk Engineer Shokran Khader Ali, to work constantly without interruption and that the Angels company of engineers and technicians to their equipment are determined to complete the project in the same period of the contract, and that the pipe plant of the company one of the largest laboratory production of pipes concrete announce every readiness to meet the project needs of fences and poles concrete.the Associate Director-General of engineered dreams honest Haider said " paragraphs implemented until January 28 last, as follows, digs dirt quantity of 7,500 m, poured cut Blandik to pry (1,4x 1,2x0,15) m, set the cup with a column = 1121 pieces, works of burial and territorial settlement between Alphenjanin and columns erected 5495 , the erection of hasps lists the 1068 piece, the erection of the murals number 500 pieces. It was a concrete fence erected around the economic and industrial city with a length of 9 kilometers, in the form of cut comes from the pipe plant each piece composed (4.80 meters) and height (2, 5 meters) and thickness (age 12). the work is done and the proportion reached 61%, while the cost of the project amounted to 2565 million dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:13 pm