Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior politician: Iraq will not survive as a nation, in this case

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A senior politician: Iraq will not survive as a nation, in this case Empty A senior politician: Iraq will not survive as a nation, in this case

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 4:24 am

[size=32]A senior politician: Iraq will not survive as a nation, in this case[/size]

02:00:07 2/9/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News said Fareed Zakaria, a political analyst and presenter GPS program on the network Cnn, that politically Iraqis between him how difficult the economic situation taking place in his country with the continued decline in oil prices. He said Zakaria, "one prominent politicians in Iraq told me that his country might do not stand up as a nation with the continued decline in oil prices for a long time, "referring to the economic burden on the Iraqi budget appeared especially during the military campaign, which is fighting a war against the organization of the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, or what is known as" Daash. " He added Zakaria" fee Tim Arango from the New York Times and a clear picture of Iraq when he said the state is fighting an expensive war against Daash faces pressure on the economy by low oil prices, which constitutes 90 per cent of the Iraqi government's revenues .. pointing out that eight million Iraqis are dependent on the salaries offered by the government and cost it four billion dollars a month while current oil revenues supply the government with three billion dollars just in. " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:19 am