Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Municipal business in the New Baghdad .. active !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Municipal business in the New Baghdad .. active !! Empty Municipal business in the New Baghdad .. active !!

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 8:40 am

[size=37]Municipal business in the New Baghdad .. active !![/size]

BAGHDAD - A special
    The municipality needs a file at the district level and provincial centers, the most traded among the local people, where services have not lived up to the desired level, but did not meet the minimum aspirations, and take a tour of some cities and provinces will notice that many of the gardens reeling from neglect, and parks have become a vicious from its name some roads also suffer from frequent excavation and paving the bad and the absence of Chianh.moatn Amir Mohammad, a new resident of Baghdad explains's (Il Giornale) Monday (8 - February --2,016) when I came out in the morning from my house to work I was surprised by the presence of car cleaning and municipal workers have cleaned up the streets the manholes thought they were working only here, until I noticed spreading them all the new Baghdad area and Bourne, and wondered if the new Baghdad municipality woke up from slumber, noting that the municipal business in this region are very few .icol Abu Ali, owner of a formulation for (Il Giornale) Monday ( 8 - February --2,016) it is supposed that the new Baghdad municipality develop an effective plan for the advancement of services for this business area in accordance with the need and the way modern does not require renewal, but for ten years to come, and to be fair, the bulk of the responsibility falls on the proper planning and future reading conscious and start a ladder of priorities through projects built today are picking fruit tomorrow, not a rapid intervention and emergency projects or list Alantzar.mntqh new Baghdad, is one of the commercial areas in the capital Baghdad and packed every afternoon uprooted, which mean their markets known good Bdaiaha their prices are appropriate. He said Abdullah al-Zaidi owner of a shop women's clothing that the overall performance of the municipal work fell to alarmingly could not with him to catch up with development of urban commercial and population growth, which is behind the requirements widened Hutea and on a wide scale at the district level, and more clearly in the provincial centers and villages that are waiting long years for the adoption of the scheme or lighting street or sidewalk road, paralleled undoubtedly need areas for reading and unrealistic, adding that since 2003 until today have not touched a real improvement only more palaces tinged grudgingly parents of poor service and sometimes non-existent, which confirms that the council did not even today do their powers stipulated by regulations, particularly the functioning of control municipal work and work to raise their efficiency and good performance of the services.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 12:25 pm