Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdadi desperate for fighters: to act as field situation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdadi desperate for fighters: to act as field situation Empty Baghdadi desperate for fighters: to act as field situation

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 9:04 am

Baghdadi desperate for fighters: to act as field situation

Baghdadi desperate for fighters: to act as field situation 56392

[rtl]BAGHDAD / obelisk: Daash issued the leader of the terrorist in Iraq and Syria, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, an order passed by the Shura Council of the organization and empowers local princes in every village or to go to hand fighting on the basis of decentralization.[/rtl]
    [rtl] The decision has been communicated to the princes in all counties and villages and spend making decisions local and tactics directly related to Ard El-field and without the need for centralized decisions in the event of the start of any military ground attack, whether from Saudi Arabia or the forces of the Syrian regular army forces.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Observers familiar with the procedure opinion will affect the effectiveness of any action in the traditional land wars such as cutting off supply lines between Anbar and Mosul and the Syrian and tenderness made sense for active-duty troops with state regulation.[/rtl]
    [rtl]http://www.almesalah.com/index.php?page=article&id=69630[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm