Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law coalition announce a date for the new government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law coalition announce a date for the new government Empty Law coalition announce a date for the new government

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Feb 2016, 5:30 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[rtl]Law coalition announce a date for the new government[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] Detecting a coalition of state law, Sunday, for Abadi get a mandate to conduct an oral radical change to his cabinet, likely to be the introduction of new selection within 30 days.[/rtl]

[rtl]The MP said the coalition of state law Messenger Radi, said that "the House of Representatives to grant Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi carte blanche on the application of the new reform program, which will include all current ministerial change his booth technocrats new people." He claimed that "Abadi received the support of the political blocs giving him carte blanche but verbally."[/rtl]

[rtl]He guessed satisfied that "the reform project will be ready during the period of 30 days for submission to the House of Representatives for a vote and give him confidence," asserting that "subject to the need to consult the political blocs in any prospective change."[/rtl]

[rtl]He continued that "ranges from the size of the new ministerial cabin between 18-15 Ministry."But he pointed out that "the final size of the new government is up to the government vision and the need for real-time to some of the expected combined with each other ministries."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Prime Minister called for in this February 9, for a cabinet reshuffle, "a fundamental and comprehensive" out of national responsibility. He revealed the completion of the preparation of a plan for reducing its ministries, and that the government "succeeded in crossing the most difficult stages" during the last term.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:34 am