Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jewish Bankers vs. All Bankers

Lobo
    Lobo

Jewish Bankers vs. All Bankers Empty Jewish Bankers vs. All Bankers

Post by Lobo Fri 04 Mar 2016, 2:09 pm

Jewish Bankers vs. All Bankers Jewish-Bankers
    Since Jews founded Goldman Sachs, some people assume that qualifies it as a Jewish bank, which makes it evil. I think it should be pointed out that Hank Paulson, former CEO of Goldman Sachs who became Secretary of the Treasury under Bush, I believe deliberately allowed Lehman and Bear Stearns (two of the five main investment banks) to collapse to increase Goldman Sachs’ market share. Paulson was raised as a Christian Scientist. Jews did not found UBS, Deutsche Bank, Barclays, HSBC, or J.P. Morgan (who attended Episcopal school). There has been no difference Christian and Jewish banks as they have all engaged in proprietary trading. So sorry, Jewish bankers are not the problem as it is the culture of banking at the top. Religion has nothing to do with this one.
     Jewish Bankers vs. All Bankers MONLENDR
    Before the Protestant Reformation, banking was exclusively a Jewish industry for Catholics had the sin of usury. Catholics who wanted to get into the banking industry funded the Protestant Reformation as their cover to take over banking. At last count, they did a pretty good job as they now represent the majority of bankers today.
    Medieval bankers were merchants prior to St. Thomas Aquinas who declared money lending to be a sin in Summa Theologica, which cleared the field of Christians. The first bankers coming out of the Dark Ages were northern Italians, not Jews. There are numerous paintings of medieval bankers of the period. They were merchants. In Germany, they called bankers “Peppermen” because pepper was worth more than gold by weight.
     Jewish Bankers vs. All Bankers Lucca-Oath  Jewish Bankers vs. All Bankers LuccaStMartinSquare
    In the Tuscan city of Lucca, the cathedral square was the center of business. In the 14th century, the moneychangers and spice dealers were required to take an oath that was inscribed upon the facade of the cathedral of San Martino. The mere fact that an oath was even imposed implies there were ethical problems previously. The oath sworn by the dealers promised they would commit “no theft, nor trick, nor falsification.”
    So the point is obvious. This issue has not been confined to the “Jewish bankers” as some like to shout. This has been the inherent corruption within humanity, which knows no boundary of race, religion, or gender.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/history/europes-economic-history/jewish-bankers-vs-all-bankers/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:25 pm