Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary investment: an unprecedented exodus of companies from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary investment: an unprecedented exodus of companies from Iraq Empty Parliamentary investment: an unprecedented exodus of companies from Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:28 am

[ltr]Parliamentary investment: an unprecedented exodus of companies from Iraq[/ltr]

Since 03/08/2016 14:07 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed the abyss of economy and investment representative, on Tuesday, that the security situation has worked on the reluctance of the coming of foreign investment companies to Iraq, indicating that the investment law grants many paragraphs to investors.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee member said Harith al-Harthy's / balances News /, "After the approval of Investment Law No. (13) for the year 2006 in the second amended many points were the law in order to encourage investors to come to invest and build infrastructure on the one hand and on the other hand, activating the private sector law will become a partner of the investing companies have been given a lot of powers, including the exemption of taxes and fees and get a vacation in record time on a single window, "stressing that" the law contains many passages came from the benefit of the investor. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The security situation that has occurred in the country from entering Daash and the occupation of part of its territory to make these companies back to their habitat," expressing his hope that "there will be security stability in the coming days, and the intervention of investment companies to Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The exposed to economic and investment commission member of the parliamentary proof Mamouri, earlier, from the negligence of the government to support public and private sector national production, confirming that it was not promoted to the investment law, which helps in the promotion of economic reality in Iraq. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:53 am