Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity expected financial agreement with GE to add 700 megawatts to the national system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity expected financial agreement with GE to add 700 megawatts to the national system Empty Electricity expected financial agreement with GE to add 700 megawatts to the national system

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Mar 2016, 2:18 pm

Electricity expected financial agreement with GE to add 700 megawatts to the national system

Since 16/03/2016 14:25 pm (Baghdad time)

BAGHDAD - balances News

The Ministry of Electricity, Wednesday, signed a financial agreement with GE US attended by the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi after it is signed technical agreement on January 28 last and these two agreements within the maintenance of 13 obstetric station held US company to be implemented to add 700 megawatts of power to the national electricity system mid next summer.

The ministry said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it today, "it was the conclusion of the financial agreement today after obtaining the approval of the Ministry of Finance and the Iraqi Trade Bank to pay the value of the contract, amounting to $ 328 million, which the ministry Stsddh over three years, beginning after the completion of maintenance work formula."

He noted that "the agreement included a grace period of repayment for the first year starts after the payment for two years and eight batches, each year in four installments."

The statement said that "the contract contains four clauses are equipped for maintenance of the units generating gas stations Khairat, Karbala and Najibiyah Shatt al-Basra and the south of the first Baghdad, Jerusalem and Alhaidariya, Najaf and Diwaniyah gaseous materials, (f) Supply and installation of engines units LM6000 to stations Musayyib and Jerusalem invading and processing and installation unit fuel reprocessing plant Diwaniyah soft and rehabilitation and installation of plant Bazargan gas engine. " Ended 29/42 g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 4:57 am