Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

These decisions of the Council of Ministers at today's meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

These decisions of the Council of Ministers at today's meeting Empty These decisions of the Council of Ministers at today's meeting

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Mar 2016, 10:39 am

These decisions of the Council of Ministers at today's meeting

3/22/16

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Mary finest
    The Cabinet approved on Tuesday a bill abolishing the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Resolution No. 204 of the 2002 Act and forwarded to the State Council, while referring decided Director General of the General Secretariat has decided to retire, according to his application.
    A source familiar for "Sky Press," that "the Council of Ministers approved the re-placement of staff of the employees of the ministries and departments of the Federal Government of Christians working in the circles of the Kurdistan region of Iraq after assuming the headquarters of the ministries and departments not linked to the Ministry for a year and Ahdhy starting Tarih 1 1-2016. "
    "The Council endorsed the recommendation of the Economic Commission on exempt foreign companies that ceased to operate because of the events of 08/02/1990 and intending to bring their work in Iraq and open offices and branches of the submission of financial statements for the years from 1990 until the date of opening the branch or office of representation, as well as case the delay of the fines. "
    The source continued that he "has to approve the draft of the Iraqi National Paralympic Committee Act, which Dqgah State Consultative Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles 61 / I and item 80 / item II of the Constitution, taking into consideration ray General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers."
    He noted that "the Council recommended to the Foreign Ministry on the opening of a consulate of the Republic of South Korea in the province of Arbil, according to the provisions of Article [26] of the Foreign Service Act No. {45} for the year 2008, to cover the work of Iraq's Kurdistan region of space (Arbil, Sulaimaniya and Dohuk) ".
    The source confirmed that "the Council approved the bill to cancel the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Resolution No. 204 of the 2002 Act and submitted it to the Council of State and then brought back to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to submit it directly to the House of Representatives."
    And seal the source said, "The Cabinet decided to refer Qasim Ibrahim tired Ajil al-Janabi, director general of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to retire, according to his request."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:00 pm