Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ameri of Dhi Qar: real reform is to expel Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ameri of Dhi Qar: real reform is to expel Daash Empty Ameri of Dhi Qar: real reform is to expel Daash

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:38 am

[ltr]Ameri of Dhi Qar: real reform is to expel Daash[/ltr]

Since 04/03/2016 18:58 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Secretary General of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri, Sunday, that real reform is to expel the terrorist Daash of the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Amery said in a speech during a memorial ceremony in Dhi Qar, according to a statement his office had received / balances News /, a copy of it, that "there can be no security in Dhi Qar, without the presence of security in the Hamrin, there can be no security in Baghdad without that there will be no security in Anbar, as there can be no security for the year without the security of the Shiites, and vice versa, "adding that" what ails European countries from terrorist attacks are the result of a lack of security in Syria. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "challenges still exist, but if the government provided adequate potential promise you that this year we will finish Daash of all of Iraq," pointing out that "The second task is the return of displaced persons and we will work hard to achieve it, despite all the false accusations aimed at the children of the popular crowd."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said that al-Amiri "real reform is to drive al Daash terrorist," stressing the need to "reform the war against Daash does not affect, or be the cause of the delay in providing the requirements of the battle" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:59 am