Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Krhot: Hit displaced families inhabit the open and on the government to expedite received the aid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Krhot: Hit displaced families inhabit the open and on the government to expedite received the aid Empty Krhot: Hit displaced families inhabit the open and on the government to expedite received the aid

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2016, 3:27 am

[ltr]Krhot: Hit displaced families inhabit the open and on the government to expedite received the aid[/ltr]

Since 04.13.2016 at 11:06 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr], Called the Anbar Provincial Council, said Wednesday the federal government to expedite the relief Hit displaced families that inhabit the open without shelter.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Council morning Krhot, L / balance News /, said that "more than 15 thousand displaced families to spend Hit inhabit the open without shelter," appealing to the Federal Government and the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, to "speed up the relief of the families in these areas, and to provide food and basic her ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Krhot, it "has been established camps for them at the edge of the Heat in the modern entrance to the village, but the province needs to be an urgent and rapid support to those families, the fact that the preservation of the possibilities of weak."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Witness Hīt District (west of Ramadi), military operations carried out by the anti-terrorism forces, in order to purify it from the control of the organization "Daash" Almtparty.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 5:20 pm