Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran proceed with extended gas pipeline to supply power stations in Basra fuel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran proceed with extended gas pipeline to supply power stations in Basra fuel Empty Iran proceed with extended gas pipeline to supply power stations in Basra fuel

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2016, 4:00 am

[size=32]Iran proceed with extended gas pipeline to supply power stations in Basra fuel[/size]

10:10:42 a.m. 13/04/2016| (Voice ofIraq) - Basra began Inc. ( ameasure ofIran) to therealization of drilling into Iraqi territory in Abu Flus of the district of Abu Fertile south ofBasra for the purpose of laying the gas pipeline from theIranian territory topass under the Shatt al - Arab and the private area of theprocessing of a number of power plants textured gas. Said project manager in thecompany Poria ministers said in astatement that thecompletion rate in thetube project is 81% and will be completed by laying the pipe in two months.He added that theupper limit of supply stations textured gas through thetube of fifty million cubic meters per day , but theamount currently contracted between theIraqi side the Iranian amounting to thirty -five million cubic meters per day. for his part , lost between thehead of theenergy Committee in the Basra Governorate Council Mujib al -Hassani ,the stage realization is considered strategic because therealization is under way to pull the tube from under the Shatt al - Arab. and between al -Hassani ,said theproject would provide power plants North sandy Shatt al - Basra and Najibiyah other stations ,fuel gas ,adding that the project cost $ 350 million. as the resident Engineer Department of thecompany 'soil projects director Abdul Karim Shehan said along themain pipeline in the project of 113 kilometers and isdesigned especially thesynthesis for thepurpose ofcarrying required for the delivery of gas pressure from Iran to power stations in Iraq. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm