Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil discusses the comprehensive fuel plan for power stations and citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil discusses the comprehensive fuel plan for power stations and citizens Empty Oil discusses the comprehensive fuel plan for power stations and citizens

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jun 2021, 7:10 am

Oil discusses the comprehensive fuel plan for power stations and citizens

•  Time: 06/15/2021 11:41:03

•  Reading: 1,703 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Oil discussed, on Tuesday, the comprehensive fuel plan for power stations and citizens.
    And the media of the Ministry of Oil stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "the Ministry of Oil held a leadership operations meeting headed by the Undersecretary for Distribution Affairs Hamid Younis, and in the presence of the general managers of the companies and departments concerned, the director of the Energy Police and the representative of the Ministry of Electricity." 
    The Undersecretary affirmed, "During the meeting, the comprehensive fuel plan and the mechanisms for supplying fuel to electric power plants were discussed, and the flow of supplying gasoline, kerosene and liquid gas to the processing stations and outlets for citizens was reviewed and discussed." 
    The statement indicated that "the Ministry of Oil holds a leadership operations meeting weekly to discuss the mechanisms for implementing the comprehensive fuel plan for all sectors and beneficiaries, including the supply of fuel for citizens, electric power plants, private generators, government departments and the private sector."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 6:47 pm