Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: fuel shortage stopped a number of power stations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: fuel shortage stopped a number of power stations Empty Electricity: fuel shortage stopped a number of power stations

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jan 2023, 4:37 am

[size=46]Electricity: fuel shortage stopped a number of power stations[/size]
    Iraq
    10:54 - 2023-01-06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Electricity confirmed that the current energy production is about 14,000 megawatts.
    The ministry's spokesman, Ahmed Musa, said, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani pays great attention to the electricity file, so our efforts are continuing, and we aspire to reach energy stability at 24,000 megawatts," pointing out that "Iraq's need for electricity is estimated at 32 thousand megawatts.
    He added that "the fuel shortage stopped a number of power stations," noting that "the current energy production is about 14,000 megawatts."
    He continued, "Electricity imports gas worth 10 trillion dinars annually, and work continues on electrical interconnection projects with countries, as we signed contracts with several companies to produce 7,500 solar panels through solar energy," stressing that "the ministry is counting on approving the budget to proceed with its plans."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 9:39 am