Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Big earthquake hits off coast of Guatemala

Lobo
    Lobo

Big earthquake hits off coast of Guatemala Empty Big earthquake hits off coast of Guatemala

Post by Lobo Fri 15 Apr 2016, 9:45 pm

Big earthquake hits off coast of Guatemala 98197f29ac5d92a762d22257df8cb850?s=50&d=identicon&r=G

Big earthquake hits off coast of Guatemala

by The Extinction Protocol
    [ltr]

Big earthquake hits off coast of Guatemala Eq-guatemala

April 2016GUATEMALA - A 6.2 magnitude earthquake that hit off the coast of Guatemala Friday morning was not expected to create a tsunami, according to experts. The large quake hit at about 7:30 a.m. PDT and was centered about 60 miles off the coast of the Central American country.
    The quake was not large enough to generate a tsunami or hazardous harbor waves, according to the Pacific Tsunami Center. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries from the quake. The earthquake was only the latest in a series of powerful earthquakes that have struck in the Ring of Fire over the last 72 hours. –Fox News
    Big earthquake hits off coast of Guatemala Tep-radio-earth-crisis[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Extinction Protocol | April 16, 2016 at 2:23 am | Categories: Black Swan Event, Civilizations unraveling, Dormant fault activation, Earth Changes, Earth Watch, Earthquake Omens?, High-risk potential hazard zone, Human behavioral change after disaster, Lithosphere collapse & fisssure, Potential Earthchange hotspot, Prophecies referenced, Seismic tremors, Signs of Magnetic Field weakening, Tectonic plate movement, Time - Event Acceleration, Tsunami, Volcano unrest, Volcano Watch | URL: http://wp.me/p1eYXc-b6F [/ltr]

Comment   See all comments

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:43 pm