Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is preparing for the production of 150 thousand barrels of oil field jointly with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is preparing for the production of 150 thousand barrels of oil field jointly with Iraq Empty Iran is preparing for the production of 150 thousand barrels of oil field jointly with Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Apr 2016, 3:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iran is preparing for the production of 150 thousand barrels of oil field jointly with Iraq

 Baghdad / term 

Announced Iranian oil official, on Friday, for the completion of the preliminary stages of the production of 75 thousand barrels of oil per day with a field (Azadegan joint) with Iraq, noting that the field development plan to be implemented in two phases in collaboration with a Chinese company, to produce up later to 150 thousand barrels. 
    The project to develop the oilfield plan manager (Azadegan northern shared with Iraq), dignities Behbehani, according to news agency reported Iranian news Arna IRNA, and I followed (range Press), " The project seeks to achieve a production rate of 75 thousand barrels per day from the field", pointing out that "ratio achieved progress in the project amounted to 98 percent." 
    He added Behbehani, that " the oil sector of the field Azadegan north has entered a preliminary stage in January last two and February , " noting that "pumping oil from the joint field depends on production policy ofnational Chinese oil company CNPC started undertake the implementation of the project field development plan, as well as the Ministry of oil. " He said the Iranian oil official, that " the business executive to delegate management of the joint field has been completed , " pointing out that " the field development plan will be implemented in two phases an initial production capacity of 75 thousand barrels per day to double later to 150 thousand barrels."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:10 pm