Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tight security measures for the protection of the ministries in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tight security measures for the protection of the ministries in Baghdad Empty Tight security measures for the protection of the ministries in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Apr 2016, 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Tight security measures for the protection of the ministries in Baghdad

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

A source in the Iraqi Interior Ministry, on Wednesday, that the joint forces have taken strict security measures to protect theministries and government departments in thecapital , Baghdad, and while barred the entry of any person other than the staff within theministries. The source said in an interview with(long - Presse), said that " in charge of security forces to protect the ministries accompanied by SWAT forces and riot police and members of the intelligence services under the supervision of the Baghdad Operations Command has taken strict security measures to protect all the ministries and government departments in thecapital in anticipation of any emergency." The source, who requested anonymity, that " the joint security forces prevented the entry of any person other than the staff inside the ministries." 
    Dozens of supporters of the Sadrist movement has demonstrated, early last week, in front of the Justice Ministry building in central Baghdad, and entered into garage ministry to demand the resignation of theminister, as called for employees to leave the building, the security forces have taken tough measures in case of any emergency. And surrounded the protesters are angry followers of the Sadrist movement, on Monday (18 April 2016), Ministry of Communications, the center of the capital , Baghdad, to put pressure on theminister to resign, while cut off Abu Nawas Street to prevent and Communications Minister Hassan Kadhim Al - Rashed from entering the ministry building.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:17 pm