Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sayadi: Parliament was not convinced Balebadi and dismissal time approached

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sayadi: Parliament was not convinced Balebadi and dismissal time approached Empty Sayadi: Parliament was not convinced Balebadi and dismissal time approached

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Apr 2016, 3:21 am

[ltr]Sayadi: Parliament was not convinced Balebadi and dismissal time approached[/ltr]

Since 04/24/2016 10:41 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP Kazem Mutassim Sayadi, Sunday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi bear all the current political consequences for failing to file management reform, pointing out that his dismissal has become a matter "for granted".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Sayadi, L / balance News / "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi assume all of the rapid buildup of the current political crisis for not Artjalith in the implementation of the reform project, which was supported by the reference and the people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sayadi He added that "Iraq would emerge from the current political crisis are not taken, but sacking Abadi from office and the appointment of his replacement is characterized by force and courage in decision-making," adding that "his appointment to this position came as a victim of political quotas and without conviction by the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the protesters are involved Bparwahm reformist despite all Almarqlat did not retreat a single step."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And ask the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Kapenten new to the parliament the first in a sealed envelope and second orally in Parliament, while the number of deputies questioned their independence and accusing them of belonging to political parties.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it holds firmly to a large number of MPs in Parliament calling for reform and the formation of a new government of technocrats. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:16 pm