Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sayadi: This is what happened in the parliament session today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sayadi: This is what happened in the parliament session today Empty Sayadi: This is what happened in the parliament session today

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 2:21 am

[size=30]Sayadi: This is what happened in the parliament session today[/size]
    28/01/2018 07:11 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press - Baghdad

Called for a coalition of state law Kazem Sayadi Presidency and the leaders of blocs to force the deputies to attend meetings of the House of Representatives.
    "All the political blocs claim to fight corruption, but the reality is not so, because all the blocs support the corrupt," Saidi said in a press conference on Sunday that "the absence of the parliamentary session is that there is an agreement not to pass interrogations and that the corrupt and accused remain with the approval of the Council Deputies ".
    He explained that "the number of deputies in the House of Representatives 135 deputies and was in the cafeteria 40 other deputies, and there are 30 other deputies traveled at the expense of mobile phone companies that are corrupt."
    "The House of Representatives sent a message today to the Iraqi people that it does not represent the people and the state, but represents special agendas in which I want legislation and supervision to take place," he said, noting that "today ended the sessions of the House of Representatives and dropped the curtain on the last session of the House of Representatives, Passing laws crime committed by the blocks. "
    He went on to say that "today is the date of the hearing of the head of the Shiite Waqf office," wondering, "Where are you the head of the Shiite Waqf and is the case of accusations of corruption is a reason to escape?" , Calling on the head of the Shiite Waqf to attend the parliament and to defend the corruption files within the Diwan, which is led by. C 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:45 pm