Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial Expert: It's hard to raise central bank sales of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial Expert: It's hard to raise central bank sales of the dollar  Empty Financial Expert: It's hard to raise central bank sales of the dollar

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Apr 2016, 7:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / special

Saw financial expert Mounir Fahmy, it is difficult to raise the central bank sales of the dollar, due to the vulnerability of oil revenues.

Fahmy said in an interview for "Economy News", it can not eliminate the lower central bank sales due to the latter's dependence on oil as the sole source of the dollar, indicating that the price of the dollar at the central bank is affected by the proceeds of the sale of oil.

He added that the government should stop selling the dollar only documentary credits, confirming that the request for the dollar is higher than the proportion was introduced, which leads to a significant scarcity money dollar.

It is noteworthy that the central bank sales vary from time to time significantly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 12:59 am