Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A financial expert reveals the stages of the “movement” of the central sales of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A financial expert reveals the stages of the “movement” of the central sales of the dollar Empty A financial expert reveals the stages of the “movement” of the central sales of the dollar

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2023, 6:01 am

[size=45][size=41]A financial expert reveals the stages of the “movement” of the central sales of the dollar[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A financial and economic expert explained the nature of the financial movement of the central bank's sales of dollars, noting that part of the money transfers may be returned by the US Federal Reserve to Iraq in order to be audited again.
    The expert, Mahmoud Dagher, said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the Central Bank’s sales of dollars, which sometimes reach 240 million dollars, do not necessarily go to the source or the last beneficiary,” explaining that “the matter is related to the exit of this money from the Central Bank and its going To the US Federal Reserve, and the latter performs a process of matching and checking, and then sends it to the bank, which sends it to the final beneficiary.
    Dagher confirmed that “only 100 million out of 240 million dollars may be spent, and the rest of the amount is returned to the Central Bank to correct the information and re-send it again to the federal government,” noting that “the credits and transfers did not stop because they are linked to the food basket and the large imports that form part of the amount.” advertiser.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:57 pm