Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Celebrities Who Want to Leave the Country if Trump is Elected

Lobo
    Lobo

Celebrities Who Want to Leave the Country if Trump is Elected Empty Celebrities Who Want to Leave the Country if Trump is Elected

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Celebrities Who Want to Leave the Country if Trump is Elected Celebs-Who-Will-Leave-1024x578
    At the end of the day, does it really matter who becomes President? Typically, Democrats raise taxes and start wars and Republicans lower taxes and end wars (with the exception of shadow President Dick Cheney who sees if their is money to be made, what’s tens of thousands of lives matter?). Perhaps we need to start a collection here to help these celebs actually do what they threaten. For the most part, the same crew threatened to leave the country if George W. Bush was elected president. I suppose after paying their accountants to make sure they paid the lowest possible taxes, there was nothing left to pay for the air ticket out of the U.S. since they never left. Or perhaps they were so drunk on their status they could not find the exit door. Maybe we need to make sure they have enough money to leave just for once, and, of course, they would have to give up their celeb status since they would no longer be allowed to work in the USA.
    At the end of the day, one person cannot change the entire ship. The bureaucrats will not stand for that. If they get in the way, there is always assassination.
    A German magazine reported that Alec Baldwin said he would leave as well, but Baldwin denied ever saying that. Other celebrities who have made similar threats are still living in the USA. So why are they trying to influence us to vote for their candidate by making such dramatic claims? Perhaps they just need attention.
    Eddie Vedder – “I’m moving to a different country if little Damien II gets elected.”
    Barbara Streisand – “I don’t think you’ll see me around here for at least four years.”
    Robert Altman – “If George Bush is elected president, I’m leaving for France.”
    Pierre Salinger – “If Bush wins, I’m going to leave the country and spend the rest of my life in France.”
    Oh well. They are actors after all. That’s what they do best and leave politics to someone who has a clue of what is really going on down there on Capitol Hill.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/clebs-who-want-to-leave-if-trump-is-elected/
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Celebrities Who Want to Leave the Country if Trump is Elected Empty Re: Celebrities Who Want to Leave the Country if Trump is Elected

Post by CITEX Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:12 pm

I think it would be great if they all up and left, The real tragedy is the amount of narcissism they all show in making such a statement... Who cares. just leave. What have any of them actually done to make the country better for you or me? Do they volunteer for their local church? do the get involved in any thing that doesn't get covered by the media.... I am sure the answer is no they don't... or at best.. yes remember back in 2007 when... whatever, just leave, there will still be movies that don't make money, and talk shows that people don't watch... Oh wait... what would we do with famous lines from Samuel L Jackson... Next... and use your American Express card.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Celebrities Who Want to Leave the Country if Trump is Elected Empty Re: Celebrities Who Want to Leave the Country if Trump is Elected

Post by fonz1951 Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:22 pm

na na na , na na na , hey, hey, goodbye. good riddance, don't let the door hit you in the azz on your way out.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Lol, please take the establishment with you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm