Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

US official: Restoration of Mosul will not be in the current Obama administration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US official: Restoration of Mosul will not be in the current Obama administration Empty US official: Restoration of Mosul will not be in the current Obama administration

Post by Rocky Fri 13 May 2016, 3:25 am

[size=37]US official: Restoration of Mosul will not be in the current Obama administration[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    A US official has ruled out the restoration of the city of Mosul from Daash terrorist organization during the current year.
    Said James Clapper, the US Director of the United States weakens the power of extremists, although slowly, but the restoration of the main city of Mosul will not happen this year, and that the battle with al Daash will continue for decades.
    He noted that "the organization of Daash distressed losing vast land and kill him, but large numbers n restore Mosul will take time and it will be chaotic, I do not think that this will happen in the current administration."
    He adds that "America can not solve the problem because of the challenges facing the countries of the region and the problems of the" .anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

US official: Restoration of Mosul will not be in the current Obama administration Empty Re: US official: Restoration of Mosul will not be in the current Obama administration

Post by Diamond Fri 13 May 2016, 3:45 am

This just can't be true, we were told that the worst was over, about 2 yrs ago
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

US official: Restoration of Mosul will not be in the current Obama administration Empty Re: US official: Restoration of Mosul will not be in the current Obama administration

Post by weslin3 Fri 13 May 2016, 10:00 am

crazy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:21 am