Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dawa Party denies sending a delegation to the Kurdistan region and confirms: mission governmental or

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dawa Party denies sending a delegation to the Kurdistan region and confirms: mission governmental or Empty Dawa Party denies sending a delegation to the Kurdistan region and confirms: mission governmental or

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2016, 3:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A delegation of the Islamic Dawa Party meeting deputies Kurds in the province of Sulaymaniyah
    Dawa Party denies sending a delegation to the Kurdistan region and confirms: mission governmental order of the Abadi

Author: AR, NS 
    Editor: AR, NS 05/14/2016 08:53 Number of Views: 444 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Denied the Islamic Dawa Party, on Saturday, sending any delegation represented the Kurdistan region, as he emphasized that the delegation, which visited the region sent by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and the task of government.
    He said the Islamic Dawa Party, in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "the Islamic Dawa Party, confirms for all Iraqis and blocks of political and popular events that the delegation, which visited the region composed of MP Ali Keywords MP Amer Khuzaie not sent by any party in the Islamic Dawa Party, "noting that" the delegation did not carry any task for the Kurdistan Regional Government nor any Kurdish party. "
    He said the Islamic Dawa Party, in his statement, that "the delegation was sent by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in person and has the task of government is not to call their offices nor any link."
    A delegation from the Islamic Dawa Party and was made up of MPs on the Keywords and Amer al-Khuzai and a number of other officials in the party arrived, on Thursday (12th of May 2016), to the province of Sulaimaniya to meet with Kurdish deputies, and to discuss the current crisis in the Iraqi parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:05 pm