Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi reaffirms the safety of civilians in the battle to liberate Fallujah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi reaffirms the safety of civilians in the battle to liberate Fallujah Empty Abadi reaffirms the safety of civilians in the battle to liberate Fallujah

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Jun 2016, 2:48 am

[ltr]Abadi reaffirms the safety of civilians in the battle to liberate Fallujah[/ltr]

Since 06/03/2016 00:37 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]New Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi confirmed the keenness of the armed forces in all its formations for the safety of civilians in Fallujah editing process. This came during a meeting in his office the governor of Anbar Suhaib al-Rawi. He said Payam issued by his office that he "reiterated the keenness of our armed forces in all its formations for the safety of civilians in Fallujah editing process and continue to find safe outlets for the people and the battles achieving its goals and is close to achieving the final victory." In turn, he praised the governor of Anbar province to "earned victories", stressing good organization of the pieces, including the Anbar police headquarters and tribesmen fervent. He noted that the local government has preparations to secure the basic needs of the displaced and continue to support the stability of the liberated areas and take advantage of the efforts of donor countries plan. The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi denied ordering a halt to military operations to restore the city of Fallujah, the so-called organized Daash In the meantime, "popular crowd" forces confirmed the continuation of the battles for the liberation of the city. He spoke Abadi from inside a military vehicle near the battles for the liberation of Fallujah to the soldiers and said, "Yes, we have supported from the air by friends and others, but fighting on the ground are the only heroes of Iraqis who liberate their land, the creation of God before you march to liberate Fallujah and edit the rest areas, freeing parents, we are for the liberation of these people from the grip of Daash, and Daash to the end, Daash try to use improvised explosive devices and snipers may have to slow down the movement of the soldiers, but for the sacrifices of those heroes soldiers. We have wounded wish healing for the wounded, and compassion for all our martyrs and the martyrs of Iraq and I do not have I doubt soon we will raise the Iraqi flag together in Fallujah. " Ended m h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:32 pm