Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National: the battle of Fallujah offered critics of the unit into bankruptcy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National: the battle of Fallujah offered critics of the unit into bankruptcy Empty Deputy for the National: the battle of Fallujah offered critics of the unit into bankruptcy

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Jun 2016, 6:15 am

[ltr][rtl]History[/rtl] of [rtl]edits:: 2016/6/4 10:32 • 148 visits readable[/rtl][/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Where - Exclusive] 
    National Alliance MP Abdul Karim al-Naqib, said that "wins the battle of Fallujah Almitrbesban national unity offered to bankruptcy."

He said the captain told all of Iraq [where] that "the battle of Fallujah has many connotations in the minds of everyone, where they take on different dimensions, and that the direction of the media towards maximizing some of the issues in attempts to give a negative nature of the movement of the security forces or the popular crowd." 
    He stressed that "there are external and internal agendas behind these practices, because victory would undermine the interests of these persons, and their exposure to bankruptcy." 
    He said. "Big national cohesion that gets in the battle of Fallujah between security forces and tribesmen prevent phishers in the murky water from reaching their goals." 
    Security forces reported the popular crowd and has made remarkable progress in the battles waged against terrorist Daash bands, Qaibdthm great human and material losses. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:08 am